See the credits page.
TidalCycles q&a, forum and chat
For live discussion and chat, and probably the quickest route to a solution, there’s an active
#tidal channel (and also e.g. a
#tidal-innards channel for those interested in meddling with tidal’s internals and
#tidal-doc for things interested in helping document tidal) on the TOPLAP slack. You can also chat with people using other live coding environments there on the
#general and other channels.
For in-depth discussion about TidalCycles, the official forum is at lurk.org/groups/tidal, which is accessible both as a web forum and over email.
There is also the Ask TidalCycles q&a website. Due to persistent spam, it is now readonly, but there is still much useful information there.
Social network things
Algorave promote live coded dance music.
Some people who make/have made music with Tidal (sometimes amongst other things..), in alphabetical order:
- Anny (London, UK)
- Blaerg (New York, US)
- Alexandra Cardenas (Berlin, DE)
- Cybernetic Orchestra lead by David Ogborn (Hamilton, CA)
- Tanya Goncalves
- Kindohm (Minneapolis, US)
- Lil Data (Internet)
- Lysuc (Northern Argentina, AR)
- munshkr + x/q (Buenos Aires, AR)
- Nullish (Sheffield, UK)
- Polinski (Manchester, UK)
- Spednar (Pittsburgh, US)
- tristeTren (Mexico City, MX)
- Yaxu + also in Canute and Slub etc (Sheffield, UK)